Thursday, March 18, 2010

Promises, promises.....

I know that I say all the time that I will consistently update my blog but this time I mean it!!!

I have some VERY exciting news to share! I GOT A NEW JOB!!!!

I am the Administrative Assistant for the Adult Impact Ministry at Green Acres Baptist Church. I have been a member of this church for about 8 years and this is a pretty new ministry and I am so blessed to be a part of it. I just started three days ago so I am still trying find everything and figure everything about but so far it's going great!

One of my favorite things about the job is that I'll be working with people and helping them to figure out their spiritual gift and then be able to get plugged in. Once I learn the paperwork side of the position I hope to be able to be out in the community and get to know people at different organizations in order to establish relationships and send people their way when the need arises. It is going to be amazing!!!

I have been praying for a while about how to use my spiritual gifts and be able to interact with people on a different level. My relationship with the Lord has also grown so this job fulfills so many aspects of my desires and what I've wanted to do. I'm so grateful that God and I were on the same page, LOL!

As I previously stated, I promise to be able to post more and should be able to since this job is part time for several months. I hope to get caught on up some much needed spring cleaning at my house and hope to be crafty! I sure do miss stamping!

Until then...be blessed!!

Autumn

No comments: