Friday, September 12, 2008

Time for a change....

After a year and a half of being an active SU! demonstrator, I've decided to throw in the towel. I need to refocus on other areas of my life. So I will be more a hobby demo. But don't worry, if you still need to order, I'll be happy to take care of that for you but I will no longer have classes or stamp camps in my home. I'm also still available for workshops if you'd like to introduce others to the passion of rubber stamping.

I have lots of stuff going on right now. As many of you know, I am a wife to my wonderful husband, an active member of my wonderful Sunday School class, a member of my church choir, an aunt to two precious little boys, and a friend to many. I'm trying not to neglect any of these roles that I care so much about. I will also be attending school in the Spring and have recently started a new bible study. I just need some time to refocus my energy and also to get excited about stamping again and do it for fun and not feel like it is my job.

So, with that said, this blog will hopefully become a creative outlet for myself and a way for me to inspire many with more than just the specials that I'm offering or the items that my classes will offer. I plan to spend much more time in my stamp room learning new techniques and making gifts and cards for fun. And I'll be sure and share all of the creations with you!

God bless,
Autumn

No comments: