Monday, June 25, 2007

Introduction

Welcome! I'm so glad that you have decided to visit my blog and learn more about Stampin’ Up.

I'd like to introduce myself. I am Autumn Hanson and I am a new Stampin’ Up Demonstrator. I signed up about three months ago and have loved every minute of it. I have been stamping for about two years now. I love what I do and I love sharing it with others. It delights me to see people proud of something they've accomplished.

For those of you who may not be familiar with Stampin' Up!, it is a stamp manufacturing company specializing in hundreds of exclusive stamp sets and accessories that make it both fun and easy to decorate your home and create handmade cards, gifts, crafts projects, and scrapbook pages. Since Stampin' Up! has started, it has been committed to providing rubber stampers and scrapbookers with the tools and ideas they need to express their feelings, share their creativity, and preserve memories. I feel this is a great opportunity for me to expand my creativity, share with others and make new friends all at the same time.I'd love to show you how you can save time and money by making your own hand stamped cards, gifts and scrapbook pages. I offer classes and clubs which allow you to use the product before purchasing. A great way to earn free stamps is to host a workshop! Invite friends, family, coworkers, etc and you can earn a free stamp set and up to $15.00 free in merchandise.

Want a little…place an order!
Want a lot…..host a workshop!
Want it all…..buy the Starter Kit!

Thanks and Happy Stamping!!
Autumn Hanson
limelyt@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your description of our product . I would like to use paert of this in a letter to people who are interested in our products. May I have your permission to use your words. I signed up in October 06.

Autumn said...

Yes, you have my permission to use the statement. Thanks for the positive feedback, it is definitely appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Autumn,
Just looked at your blog. I love it!
Jeanei